Sunday, September 20, 2009

Noosa & the Zoo of Australia

Playing games with light in Noosa, Australia


I love this sign for reasons I find difficult to express. Mostly I think it's because I imagine the zoo coming to kill people who throw rubber balls at the crocodiles.


This kangaroo was the cutest damn thing I have ever petted. It made me feel really bad about trying kangaroo burgers at the Edinburgh Castle Hotel in Melbourne. (Although they were delicious...especially when accompanied by the wonderful music of the Melbourne Ukelele Kollective)

While the kangaroos were adorable, the koalas were definitely up to something. If you need proof, see below:


This reminds me of an awesome Onion photo entitled, "Kitten Thinks of Nothing But Murder All Day." This koala would rip that kitten into tiny shreds if you gave it half a chance.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA, This made my day, dude! This looks like the koala version of Yoda, focussing on the force!

    ReplyDelete